Call us for a free initial consultation with an attorney.
Don’t handle your issue alone.
Don’t deal with the hassle of the paperwork.
Don’t accept the settlement without knowing your rights.
We understand that you need consistency and dependability during representation on a legal matter. Angie and Tom take pride in the fact that they have been in practice together in the Killeen community for 17+ years. They have over 60 years of combined legal experience, and their legal assistants have a combined 25 years with them. We are your local Killeen area law firm handling family, personal injury and criminal defense matters in Fort Hood and Bell and Coryell counties. Located in Harker Heights, Texas, Seigman, Sinkfield & Libersky, PLLC blends assertive legal representation with personalized, compassionate counsel for its clients. Our attorneys work to identify and implement successful strategies in personal injury, family law and criminal defense matters. Regardless of whether you’re ending a marriage, seeking reimbursement for an injury caused by someone else’s negligence or facing a criminal charge, our lawyers will stand up for your rights, and ensure that you understand your legal options.
Knowledgeable attorneys serve clients throughout Fort Hood, Bell and Coryell counties.
With more than 60 combined years of experience, attorneys Thomas M. Seigman and Angela Sinkfield have become leaders respected by colleagues and clients because of our:
- Aggressive advocacy — We don’t wait for solutions to present themselves; instead, we take assertive action to achieve our clients’ goals. In each area of law in which we practice, our firm takes a hands-on approach to improving the lives of those we represent.
- Focus on the community — Our lawyers know what a difference sound legal counsel can make. Instead of seeking quick fixes, we outline potential long-term consequences so that we remain trusted advisers within the communities that we serve.
- Cost-effective representation — No matter what your legal challenge entails, you shouldn’t have to make painful sacrifices to secure high-level counsel. To relieve the burden on clients, we maintain affordable rates and offer payment plans on criminal and family law matters. There are no fees in personal injury cases unless there is a recovery.
To make sure you can gain an informed, risk-free perspective on your situation, our firm offers a free initial consultation.
Skillful advocates advise on accident cases, divorces and criminal charges.
For clients in Killeen, Fort Hood, Harker Heights, Fort Hood, Copperas Cove, Belton and Temple, we deliver outstanding legal representation and service in matters pertaining to:
- Personal injury — Suffering a personal injury not only affects you physically, but high medical bills and other costs might threaten your financial stability as well. Our firm takes on negligent parties in auto accident cases and other types of litigation to get victims the compensation they deserve. In these cases, we work on contingency so you don’t have to worry about paying legal fees unless and until you’ve received payment in a verdict or settlement.
- Family law — We provide knowledgeable, compassionate legal support in family law matters, including divorces, child custody negotiations, child support and prenuptial agreements. Our family law attorney is well versed in issues affecting military divorce and retirement.
- Criminal defense — Retaining the right criminal defense lawyer might be the difference between preserving your freedom and facing a sentence that has a devastating effect on your life. Our experienced criminal law attorney handles juvenile cases, and felony and misdemeanor cases at the federal and state level, including drug charges, driving while intoxicated, assault, expunctions, and murder.
In all of these practice areas, we have seasoned attorneys who have an extensive understanding of the relevant laws and the practical considerations that give clients an edge.
Speak with a respected Texas lawyer to schedule a free initial consultation.
Seigman, Sinkfield & Libersky, PLLC represents clients in Killeen, Fort Hood, Harker Heights, Fort Hood, Copperas Cove, Belton and Temple, on family law, personal injury and criminal defense matters. We are conveniently located in Harker Heights by Sam’s Club. Call us today 254-781-8282 to schedule a free initial consultation or contact us online.