Harker Heights Criminal Defense Lawyer Serve Bell and Coryell Counties
Dedicated criminal defense.
In Killeen, Fort Hood, Copperas Cove and other Central Texas locations, attorney Tom Seigman is a dedicated defender with over 20 years handling criminal matters in Bell County. Let Tom help you with:
- DWI/DUI — Under Texas law, the legal blood alcohol content level at which people are alleged to be driving under the influence is .08; at that level, the law considers a person’s ability to drive to be impaired. If you have been charged with a DWI, consult with our DWI defense attorney immediately to save your driving privileges, your job, security clearances and more.
- Occupational driver’s license — If your driving privileges have been suspended, whether it is for driving while license invalid or any other driving infraction (other than a medical reason or suspension due to child support arrearage), we can help you get an Occupational Driver’s License. Texas allows drivers to have an Occupational Driver’s License, or essential need license, in order to operate a vehicle on the public roadways of Texas for work, school-related activities, or provide for essential household duties.
- Theft/Burglary/Shoplifting — Tom Seigman represents clients accused of all types of theft-related crimes in state and federal courts. Allegations of theft may include: obtaining control of another person’s property or services, with the intent to deprive the rightful owner of that property or to avoid paying for services; robbery, which is theft by force or threat; burglary of a habitat, which involves illegally entering, or remaining in, a building with the intent to commit any crime, and shoplifting charges.
- Sexual offenses — In matters involving sexual misconduct, we have the skill and sensitivity to deal with potentially relevant issues of consent and misidentification.
- Assault — Individuals who are charged with assault or battery can be sentenced to either misdemeanors or felonies. In many situations, individuals can face jail time, fines, or probation. Penalties are likely to be more severe if an individual has a criminal history. Given the seriousness of many assault and battery charges, it is essential that an individual consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Expungement (Expunction in Texas)/Nondisclosures — If you have been previously charged with a crime in Bell county or Coryell county, you may be eligible to expunge or seal your record. The benefit of sealing or expunging your criminal records allows an individual a fresh start. If it has been more than a year since you were charged with a crime, and the charges were dismissed, or you completed probation, or you completed deferred adjudication, contact our experienced criminal defense attorney to discuss an expunction or nondisclosure of your criminal record.
Tom Seigman has over 20 years of experience handling matters within the Bell County criminal justice system. Come in for a free initial consultation to discuss your rights and get a thorough understanding of the legal process.
Se habla español.
Se habla español! Si usted o algún ser querido está bajo investigación o lo han acusado de un delito, como violencia domestica, robo, drogas ilegales o por DUI, va a necesitar un Abogado Defensivo Criminal que proteja sus derechos independientemente de su estatus migratorio . Llamenos al 254-781-8282 para una consulta gratuita.
We handle drug related charges in the Killeen and Copperas Cove areas.
If you, or a loved one, have been charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, intent to distribute controlled substances, or possession of drug paraphrenalia, come in for a free initial consultation with our experienced criminal defense attorney. Whether the charges are pending in state or federal court, Tom Seigman will provide knowledgeable and thorough legal representation.
Thorough advocates represent motorists charged with drunk driving
A drunk driving charge can have devastating consequences. Let our experienced criminal defense attorney go over the details of the traffic stop with you. We can identify potential flaws that might help in your defense to avoid huge fines and extended jail time. Call for a free initial consultation with our criminal law attorney.
Knowledgeable advisers help with the sealing or expunction of records.
Misdemeanors and records of arrests that didn’t result in conviction from long ago shouldn’t haunt you years later. In many cases, Texans have the ability to have certain harmful items expunged from their record or sealed from public view. We can help you seek expunction of an alleged crime if you were acquitted, if the case was dismissed, or if you completed deferred adjudication. Even if you were convicted of a misdemeanor, you might be able to obtain an order of nondisclosure if only a fine was assessed or enough time has passed. Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your eligibility to seal or expunge your record and get a fresh start.
Contact our criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation.
At Seigman, Starritt-Burnett & Sinkfield, PLLC we offer a free initial consultation with an attorney. To discuss your matter, please call 254-781-8282 or contact us online. Our office is in Harker Heights and serves clients in Killeen, Fort Hood, Copperas Cove, and throughout Bell and Coryell counties.